Robert Martin Company, LLC is a fully-integrated real estate company with a proven track record of acquiring, developing, and managing investment properties throughout its distinguished history. The firm’s enduring presence in the NY-Metro real estate market gives our acquisitions and development team powerful market knowledge and an extensive network of relationships with brokers, property owners, capital sources, and political and community leaders. We target acquisitions of existing properties where our investment in operational improvements and asset repositioning can create value, as well as ground-up development opportunities. Our investment philosophy is molded by our in-house professionals whose expertise covers all aspects of property investment, development, and management.
The principals of Robert Martin Company also make strategic private equity investments in companies that can utilize our operating resources and real estate expertise to enhance value. We view each of these investments as a partnership and provide significant upside to the company’s management.
Real Estate Acquisitions Criteria:
- Developable Land and Multi-Family, Retail, Office, Mixed-Use, and Industrial Buildings
- Value-added investments including properties with extensive leasing exposure and demanding capital requirements
- Ground-up development and/or redevelopment with specific focus on mixed-use projects
- Deal Size: $5M to $100M+ for existing buildings (no minimum for land)
- Desirable in-fill locations with substantial barriers to entry and close proximity to public transportation
- Primary geographic focus is the New York Metro area but the company also has investments in the Southeast
- Through its affiliated Dunkin’ Donuts franchising business, RMC also targets store development opportunities in major markets in North and South Carolina
Jeremy M. Frank
Director of Acquisitions